Delivering an Exceptional Customer Experience
We all know that good customer service drives sales, cross-sell, loyalty and great reviews. Why then do so many businesses fall short?
This engaging and interactive workshop looks at the simple skills required to deliver an exceptional and memorable customer experience. At its most basic, it’s about how to have a good conversation... but for some that’s harder than it seems.
The Delivering Exceptional Customer Service workshop looks at why customer loyalty is declining in today’s digitised and commoditised market and focuses on the skills needed to hold genuine and value-adding customer conversations. It provides practical tips and tools to help anyone in a frontline position that is dealing with customers face to face, on the phone or via websites and social media.
Whatever type of business you’re running, this workshop will deliver value.
LEARNING OUTCOMES / CONTENT
Participants can expect the following types of outcomes that will ultimately help them and their organisation achieve its goals:
- Understand why loyalty is declining and how businesses can respond to reverse the trend.
- Understand what good and bad customer service looks like - and the impact it can have.
- Know what customers want in terms of being heard, understood and cared for.
- Understand the importance of first impressions and recognise how unconscious bias can impact behaviours.
- Practice the communication and listening skills required to hold genuine customer conversations.
- How to identify cross-sell and new business opportunities.
- How to build trust and retain customer loyalty.
- How to handle resistance, complaints and dissatisfied customers.
Presenter Bio: Duncan Ashford
Duncan runs Lionheart, a communication skills consultancy that helps business clients with all forms of communication – from sales pitches, presentation and influencing skills to after-dinner speeches and interview skills. From the UK, he’s worked all over the world, bringing his background in relationship management and sales to build a network of international clients and inspiring people to communicate with confidence and authenticity.
We are here to help
If you would like more information or support please contact us:
Wānaka Business Chamber Team
Phone: 027 299 8533
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
In the event that you are unable to attend the activity for which you have registered, kindly inform us by emailing email@example.com. We kindly request a minimum of 10 days' notice prior to the scheduled date of the event. Failure to do so will result in full payment for this event. However, substitutions are permitted if you are unable to attend. For a comprehensive understanding of our terms, please click here.