At the Wanaka Business Chamber we provide assistance and advocacy for businesses through offering advisory services, access to events and training, serving as a resource hub for information-seeking businesses, and representing the needs and concerns of the local business community to relevant stakeholders. Below are some of the key advantages:
Become a Wānaka Business Chamber Member and stay connected, informed and active in the Wānaka Business Community.
WHY JOIN THE CHAMBER
- Business Advocacy
- Strategic Networking Opportunities
- Access to Resources and Information
- Community Engagement and Visibility
- Discounted Event and Training attendance
And so much more.....
- Representation: We act as a collective voice to advocate for business at the local, regional, and national levels.
- Updates and Insights: Regular newsletters and updates keep members informed.
- Discount Programs: Members may receive exclusive business savings and discounts through our Alliance Partners - 2degrees, Airpoints™ for Business, Noel Leeming, OfficeMax, Torpedo7, Westpac + Z Business.
- Explore: We invite you to explore the benefits that our Alliance Partners offer our member network.
- Marketing Opportunities: Elevate your business visibility and reach through exclusive marketing opportunities *Fees may apply
- Online Presence: A listing on the chamber's website can boost your business's online profile.
- Event Programme: Our events programme offers a carefully developed and proven selection of event formats to suit all businesses and interests.
- Types: Listed below are the types of events the Wānaka Business Chamber holds regularly:
- Advocacy in Action Events
- Business After Five
- Business Briefing
- Inspire Series
- Milford Asset Business Awards
- Thought Leadership Events
- Men in Business
- Women in Business Events
- Business Mixers and Events: Regular events provide a platform for members to connect, share ideas, and form partnerships.
- Member Directories: Being listed in a member directory increases visibility among peers and potential customers.
Training and Development.
- Workshops and Seminars: Access to discounted training sessions helps businesses improve skills and stay competitive.
- Expert-Led Workshops: Benefit from hands-on workshops and seminars led by industry experts who are at the forefront of their fields.
- Trust Factor: Membership can serve as a stamp of credibility, showing that your business is committed to both the business community and the broader Wānaka area.
- Business Referrals: We often refer member businesses when we receive inquiries for specific services.
- Listen: We are committed to actively listening and responding to our members, the wider Wānaka business community, and our partners organisations. Talk to us today!